Thank you for visiting.
I provide web application development support for business applications large (established companies) and small (startups) for all sizes of glass (mobile, tablet, laptop, and up...). I can provide the necessary support your business application needs when you need it.
Why choose my services?
- I have experience maintaining US National Security mainframe systems.
- Professional, personal handling of your programming needs.
- I am passionate about what I do.
- I spend several hours every week staying up to date on the latest programming technologies.
- Feasibility Studies - Be in touch if you want to know if your software is worth building? Let's do a post mortem on the idea together before spending money on development.
- Budget Analysis - Software development is costly. Be in touch and together let's figure out how to manage development costs.
- Project Management - Be in touch and let's collaborate together to get the job done the way you conceptualize it.
- Web Programming by W3C Standards - Let your development begin with best practices in mind.
- Web Application Development - You are in good hands when you delegate the development work to me.
- Database Programming - Have some complex data needs? Be in touch as I have the database chops you seek to do the heavy lifting.
- Hosting Solutions Consulting - Be in touch to find out what your options are for hosting in todays competitive hosting environment.
- Internet Security Consulting - Be in touch if you want to provide proper protection to an existing application, or you need to recover a hacked application.
- Code/Data Management - Be in touch to get your systems configured for managing some worst case scenarios.
- Databases: I have extensive PL/SQL and DBA experience in MySQL. I also use MongoDB, DynamoDB, or ElasticSearch depending on the need.
- Operating Systems: I have extensive experience using Ubuntu with Apache2 and NGINX.I have also developed on Centos, Debian, and Windows.
- Hosting Services: I have extensive experience setting up and configuring servers using various cloud service providers, predominantly, but not solely Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Other: If you use a technology that I have not mentioned above I can easily spin up in said area and get rolling with whatever tasks you need to get done.
My LinkedIn profile: https://www.linkedin.com/profinder/pro/howardkovacs